Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas

Elin had a good few days over Christmas, particularly Christmas Eve, Day and Boxing day!! She must have known ;-) As usual, people spoiled her rotten and not only did she have some wonderful clothes but we were really touched that people considered her needs when buying toys and she got some great ones which we have already managed to play with- a favourite at the moment is the glockenspiel, which never fails to make her smile. I put the beater in her hand and help her to play too, maybe one day she will left the beater and whack the keys herself- imagine that ;-) Sadly the last few days have not been so good, the day after boxing day she had a long fit early evening and so I had to administer the rescue medicine, Medazolam, myself for the first time. It was easy actually and she relaxed out of the fit strait away then slept for two hours. Paul was pragmatic as ever and I was as emotional as ever. He says we just have to get used to it but Im not sure I ever will. I called the hospital and we didn't have to take her in this time which was good- being on the ward over Christmas would have been too depressing for words so thank heavens for small mercys!
SHARE:

3 comments


  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
    ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
    My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
    give testimony on how I got my husband back.
    My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
    He moved in with another woman, I felt like
    killing myself, my life became very bitter and
    sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
    about a great spell caster that is very good and,
    he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
    played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
    because I've worked with so many of them and it
    didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
    to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
    still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
    and the next day I received a call from my
    darling husband Thomas last month. He
    apologized and came back to me. He even gave
    me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
    I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
    now and see for your self his Email is via____
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him
    through the following contact on +27788634102


    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email DR ISIKOLO for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across DR ISIKOLO on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you DR ISIKOLO for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com You can also WhatsApp him on +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am really happy for being a normal human being again after taking the herbal medicine of Dr Ajagbo the herbalist. i never believe that my Herpes virus can be cured again until i visit Dr Ajagbo for help, he gave me his herbal medicine that cure me after three weeks, i am really happy and i am short of words, please you all should help me thank him for what he has done for me, i am now a normal human being and i am getting married next month. please you all should contact him through his email if you are a patient of Herpes. here is his email address: drajagbookuta@gmail.com sincerely the
    BEST
    RAYMOND

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig