Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Friday 4 April 2014

Throw-back Friday

I was struggling a bit for inspiration for this week's throw-back, but a visit to the supermarket and aisles of tempting chocolate treats reminded me that Easter is very nearly upon us! I think this is the latest it has been in a while and I am hoping this means there is more of a chance that we don't have the four-foot snow drifts we had last year, as we have such a lot planned for this holiday. But more about that in future posts :-) Here are some Easter photo's from way back, Elin was about eight months old. She wasn't even really smiling by this point (something I longed for) but it didn't make her any less gorgeous, as I think you'll agree!
         
          

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig