Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Friday 18 April 2014

Throw Back Friday

This photo has been in my Mum's kitchen forever. It's weird when you see something so often, you kind of stop looking at it. But the other day it caught my eye and I immediately thought it would be a great throw-back pic. It was taken by Elin's childminder at the time (I have previously blogged about Elin's time with her http://cerebralpalsyjourney.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/throw-back-friday_21.html) and they they made the sunflower frame for it together in one of their many craft sessions :-) There is no date on the back but I think Elin must be about 18 months old. Very happy and enjoying life as always with her giant signature smile and ever so slightly chubby cheeks!!!!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig