Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Thursday 20 November 2014

I wonder

I wonder..if they can realise...that their words sting your eyes and ever so slightly break your heart.

With the lump choking your throat and the  tremor you know would betray your voice (if you let it)
You silently smile.

It's all you can do.

Your smile gives nothing away. It says I am like you, we are the same. I know what you're talking about.
But I don't and we are not.

I wonder, what it's like to be you.
Every single day, I wonder.
But I could never truly imagine that alien life.

Do you wonder what it's like to be me?
You could never truly imagine our alien life.
But, perhaps maybe you could try.

And choose your words more carefully?

I wonder.

xxxxx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig