Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Wednesday 23 December 2015

My Christmas Wish...

I dreamt last night I had a baby girl and she was healthy and she cried when she was born and I was delirious with joy because in that second, even though I was fast asleep, my sub conscious saw a million doors open that had always been closed to me. Waking up was hard. I try not to think about the what-if's. But then almost immediately I remembered how I spent so many Christmases wishing for you and finally you came and showed us all what a Angel really looks like. I hate it when people say special children were sent to special parents who God knew could look after them. Because I think it's the other way round. I think you were a special Angel sent to watch over us all, instead. We are so grateful you are here. We love you so much Elin. The best little girl in the world. Merry Christmas.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Exactly. My mum says that a lot of t and has done for the last 22 years. I would love to connect with you further. My blog is www.thesecretdiariesofkathrynalison.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig