Living with Cerebral Palsy 🍋🍋

Thursday 19 January 2017

Post envy

I stumbled across another Mummy's blog today. One of her posts has been fairly widely shared on social media and it's not difficult to see why. I just had to share it on my blog. I desperately wish I had written it and even for a moment considered stealing the premise and re-hashing it in my own words. However, I could never have written such an eloquent and articulate post on this emotionally complex subject and I think you should read the original in it's full simple, honest, concise glory. Not only is it a very moving and engaging article but it's astonishingly accurate. At least in my view.
If I had a pound for each time I have thought this..
"Please don't praise me for loving my child with a disability"
Enjoy..

http://www.ellenstumbo.com/dont-praise-me-for-loving-my-child-disability/


xxxxxxxxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig